Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

CFA Cat Show Clip

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
To my delight, my husband filmed this video at Gleek's 3rd CFA show in Fitchburg, MA last Saturday, November 20th.

This is short hair speciality judge Russell Webb awarding Gleek his 4th Best SH Kitten. The woman sitting in front of us was a friend of the judge who was making some negative Sphynx comments, so he got her back. I love coming across judges who know and appreciate the breed.

For M2M: if you look to the far left you will see #43 - the cutest 4 month old male Bombay kitten. There was more than one judge who wated to take him home.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The finger snapping just floored me. I wasn't really paying attention to the women in front of me since I was hanging on Mr. Webb's every word as he gave his evaluation of Gleek. At first I was so stunned by his finger snapping that I thought he was snapping at me until he asked her if he was describing her pot belly and wrinkles. From all the hoots of laughter, it was one of the liveliest finals of the day.

Back