Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chadwick is actually being sweet!

myspecialboy

Lairian
This past week, Chadwick has been the cuddle bunny I haven't seen in a while. I've had some time off of work and we spent the whole time making up for all the cuddles we missed out on. I've been working the past two nights and when I come home, he jumps on my lap and starts purring and rubbing his face on mine. When I go to take a shower, he lays on the top of my stand and he's been stretching out to give me kisses. He almost fell off this morning! When I would go to bed, he'd just jump under the covers and cuddle with me until we fell asleep. When my alarm went off, instead of meowing in my face, he starts rubbing his face on mine again and jumps on my chest. I give him the butt taps (or the spanx, as some have termed) and he just purrs even louder and drools (which is gross, but I'll take that over him being a turd).

I cannot believe how sweet he's being lately because for a while, he would do anything in his power to make my life Hell. I guess he knows Christmas is coming...

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww! What a cutie. He had missed you so much!

Hope he is back on the "Nice" list now. :Wink:

myspecialboy

Lairian
Well, it was short-lived (sorta). He's a bum head for a little while, then he'll xhange his mind and be sweet again. I have a nice scratch about 5-6in long on my left upper arm from yesterday...

Oh well, I still love him!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How can you help but love that sweet face...Sounds like he is determined to get alot of love in so moma buys him something good for christmas....

myspecialboy

Lairian
I think he's going to get a cat tree for Christmas. I just spent $100 on him yesterday with most of it being on toys! I cannot help but spoil the heck out of that kitty!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp::Surprise:That I understand. My 5 are so spoiled it is sad. My husband thinks its funny that I am bossed around by them...But he's the one who picked out the auto-litter box for them for xmas. so maybe I'm not the only one who spoils them..They are just tooooo cute to resist

Back