Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Champa-Sama is HOME....Beerus hates him :(

dbzmastergal

Lairian
Finally champa came home, such a cutie, the breeder said i should introduce immediately and see how it goes. I was apehensive due to all the advice saying i shouldn't. However i decided to follow the breeder's advice because ultimately she is the expert and she hasn't steered me wrong. Well it went horrid, Beerus hiss, spat and gave champa a little slap. I immediately seperated, ill try in 2 days and see how it goes.

Attachments

• IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 82

Yoda mom

Staff member
@dbzmastergal , awhhhh ,,,, stay positive ...
Happy Champa gotcha!

I am always envious of members kitties thst hit it off right away...
many of us resort to the slow introductions .. So,e take longer than others .. And not uncommon for them to work it out - then one day it's all cuddles and lovin together :)

Lots of great threads as you have seen with tips and tricks .. And experiences with the mini slapping and hissy fits that turn into an incredible bond

Keep us updated ! Head smooches to Champa and Beerus

Eliz Eleven

Lairian
We just got a cutie named Lola- same thing. Eleven was not happy for the first 3 days - growled, hissed and literally meowed "No no no no no!".

On day 4, I guess Eleven gave up and realized Lo was here to stay. Look at them now nearly 2 weeks later :) best friends. Elven has even taken over a "mother" role, cleaning Lola and making shure it's safe.

It gets better :)

IMG_9457.jpg
IMG_9461.JPG

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy gotcha day! what a sweet pie.
As long the slap is without nails and the biting wont be till Champa bleeds, I think it's more (maybe) a dominance thing to make clear who is the alfa. Like Yoda mom pointed out, good topics with tips and tricks are around. Hope those help! Good luck.
I'm afraid I only have my first baby since a while so can't really help (much) with introductions but sending positive vibes and having my toes crossed for you. I'm sure over time they'll stick together like glue. :love:

dbzmastergal

Lairian
Well Beerus is still being mean and dominating. The breeder said I should keep seperating and reintroducing. Good news no hissing, but lots of neck nipping, no blood. Work in progress, here's a dose of cuteness.

Attachments

• IMG_2290.JPG
    IMG_2290.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2291.JPG
    IMG_2291.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 74
Back