Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Charcoal Pet Portraits

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom I actually let my boyfriend pick the frames, I wanted solid black but he was determined on these ones. They’re 9x12 and I got them from Michaels! Finn and Raven didn’t fit perfectly in the frame (a bit bigger then the frame) but I made it work.

@Sheldon13 thank you, they’re only as beautiful as the art inside them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bailey21 he nailed the frames! Right on!
I need to go there thanks!
I got different frames but I really like the ones you got
Goes great with the charcoals
Hugs n head smooches!

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Yoda mom I actually let my boyfriend pick the frames, I wanted solid black but he was determined on these ones. They’re 9x12 and I got them from Michaels! Finn and Raven didn’t fit perfectly in the frame (a bit bigger then the frame) but I made it work.

@Sheldon13 thank you, they’re only as beautiful as the art inside them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel free to trim a little off the edges :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Sheldon13 I actually did trim Ravens, but I was so nervous I felt like I was ruining the beautiful work! Just a little trimming and it fit perfectly :giggle:

@Yoda mom he kept insisting that the brushed look would match the strokes of the charcoal or something like that, "they look the same" in his words. I must say, he did a good job! I'd love to see your frames! :love:

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Wow! That is a great place to put them! I feel so honored to have my artwork framed and centrally located. It makes me all giddy inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro