Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Charleston, West Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This little guy is a real cutie....I hope he finds a great new home soon....

Bella07

Banned
New baby in the house? I'm assuming a human baby. So...a pregnancy for women is 9 months, give or take a little. And the Sphynx is 7 months....hmmpphh. :Sweat: I hope he can find a great home though, he's adorable!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow, he is gorgeous! Sometimes I wish I had a huge house and endless mounds of money.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
New baby in the house? I'm assuming a human baby. So...a pregnancy for women is 9 months, give or take a little. And the Sphynx is 7 months....hmmpphh. :Sweat: I hope he can find a great home though, he's adorable!

I hear you, Bella. It pisses me off when people get rid of their cats just because they're having a baby. :Angry:

Avasmommy

Lairian
I hear you, Bella. It pisses me off when people get rid of their cats just because they're having a baby. :Angry:

While my chihuahua was still alive, after we brought my daughter home, he started peeing on EVERYTHING. So in stead of getting rid of him, I just got mad enough and got him neutered!

SphynxLvr

Lairian
He is a very cute cat! Can't believe you would get rid of him so quick...I would get him, but I am wanting a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.