Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Check out our new clothes!

bean406

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So colorful and snuggly looking!! Love them :ThumbsUp:. I need to get Lilo a new sweater for this winter soon!

Amanda Ibbotson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Love the new sweaters!! They look warm and soft and oh so snuggly:BigSmile: and @ SphynxKid :LOL::LOL: I can so hear the little voices you were thinking:ThumbsUp:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Such pretty ladies in their new sweaters.:Woo: I did wonder where Candy Cane was.
I wish Izmae would wear clothes, but she will not, no way, not having it.
I tried to leave them on and tried other ways, no go. She did when I got her.
Not now, she acts like she is broke down in the rear end, and can't walk.:Shok:
So, I will put them on her maybe, just when I take pics.

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
How fashionable! Susi I didn't forget about you. The boys have yet to take off their coats, I will take pics as soon as they are clean:Laugh:

Khaleesi

Lairian
Your girls look stunning. I love those sweaters! My fiance and I are going next week to look for new sweaters for Khaleesi!
Can't wait to see the pictures of your boys when you get their new clothes!

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Super sweaters, Susi! Nice rich colors! I wish I could find sweaters for Boone Boone that go down to his bum. Seems to get them that long you have to buy bigger sizes which are too baggy on his body. Nice find!!!:ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We've picked up a few new duds for the season...and my girls are rockin' these sweaters!
Boys gotta wait til next payday!

Great sweaters Susi,
please let your sweater maker know we have a spot in our Sphynxlair mall that is very cheap for advertising, lots of kittys here need clothing for the winter months!

Thanks!

Back