Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehillqueen

Banned
Chico, our little chihuahua...
After 15 years of loyal love, Chico ran toward the Rainbow Bridge. His little heart was giving out and I made the terribly hard choice to let him go softly with no more pain. I know he will wait halfway across for us. Sleep well little man until we met again. We love you.

Chico.jpg

Inferno12

Banned
Awe, this is so sad. It breaks my heart. Im sure you gave this little one the best 15 years of his life. You made a tough decision but the right one.

Johnny, Diego and I will be thinking of you

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor firehillqueen. I can't think of anyone better Chico could have spent his 15 years with than you.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So very sorry for your loss, firehillqueen. This has been a rough year for you. **hugs**

JacksMom

Banned
One of the hardest and most dreaded things we all have to go through at one time or another...hugs hugs hugs to you.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

So sorry about Chico.
I just had to do the same thing last month with Coco.
That is the hardest decision to make.
I think it is worse when you have had a cat or dog for so long because we are bonded to them.

susi794

Staff member
Oh, firehillqueen, you are in my prayers tonight. I'll pray for some peace for your heart and the secure knowledge that you did the right thing for this precious baby of yours.
Rest in peace, Chico. I can just picture you in my mind's eye--young and pain free again---wagging your tail and doing important chihuahua things. You were loved...and that is everything.
Heartfelt hugs,
Susi and the gang

Gizzymom

Banned
I agree... Letting a family member go is the hardest, yet most thoughtful things you can do for them. Like you said, you will definately see him again.... Until then, may you find peace in your heart and may Chico rest in peace. :Cry:

holly_savage

Banned
So sorry to hear about your loss. But I am sure you are taking comfort in knowing Chico is in a better, painless place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back