Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chimere' (Cherry)

firehillqueen

Banned
Cherry is wearing, for the first time, her new winter sweater. I bought three of these not realizing I would have another naked cat...
Isn't it lovely with her coloring.
Now I need more!

CherryOct242010-1.jpg

firehillqueen

Banned
Sweet little Chimere, that we affectionately nicked named Cherry, is growing round with her litter of kittens. We are guessing are due around Thanksgiving. I have continued to try to contact the breeder we bought her from... but sadly no luck. No papers, so her lovely little babies will not get registered. I am so sad and hope there will be good homes for them. I think Cherry is so lovely, I would love to have been able to show her. But she is the most loving and affectionate kitty and I would not trade her for all the reg. cats in the world.

Bella07

Banned
Sweet little Chimere, that we affectionately nicked named Cherry, is growing round with her litter of kittens. We are guessing are due around Thanksgiving. I have continued to try to contact the breeder we bought her from... but sadly no luck. No papers, so her lovely little babies will not get registered. I am so sad and hope there will be good homes for them. I think Cherry is so lovely, I would love to have been able to show her. But she is the most loving and affectionate kitty and I would not trade her for all the reg. cats in the world.

Well, you must post pictures when the kittens are born! I am sure that they will be gorgeous. But I can only assume that Chimere's breeder never did have papers in the first place; Especially since she will not respond to you...Though I would love to offer one of Chimere's kittens a wonderful home, I do have my heart set on showing....Anyways, Best of Luck to you and Cherry. Please keep us updated.

firehillqueen

Banned
Ciel l is also pregnant and bred to a very handsome seal point male. I am going to keep a baby from her to show too. I had my heart set on having a seal point to show. Not that Ceil is promising me a seal point baby. We did the best guessing at what male would help keep the seal color going and are crossing our fingers that the kitten will have Ciel's beautiful baby doll short face. Its like rolling the dice and hoping the numbers come up. Mostly I am just hoping for healthy happy kittens.

Gizzymom

Banned

I love that last statement!!! I understand the requirement for showing and the importance in breeding, but you are SO right!!!! Can't put a price on love!! :ThumbsUp:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The sweater looks fabulous! Nofuratu has that one too, and we call it his "creamsickle" sweater because it makes him look like a creamsicle! Then we joke about wanting to lick him...LOL

Back