Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chloe my sphynx kitten

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I try and take people like that with a grain of salt. I have a coworker who constantly tells me he can't wait to have a "cat fry" that my two boys would taste great on a rotisserie! I tell him to watch his dog next time she comes to the office, I may just have to grill her up to. I'm sure your friends wouldn't appreciate it if you told them their children were ugly, as that's what my sphyxnies are considered to me.
I used to also think they were ugly, until we got ours and I totally fell in love.
Chloe is beautiful :love:

I try and take people like that with a grain of salt. I have a coworker who constantly tells me he can't wait to have a "cat fry" that my two boys would taste great on a rotisserie! I tell him to watch his dog next time she comes to the office, I may just have to grill her up to. I'm sure your friends wouldn't appreciate it if you told them their children were ugly, as that's what my sphyxnies are considered to me.
I used to also think they were ugly, until we got ours and I totally fell in love.
Chloe is beautiful :love:

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So familair! Don't listen to those people. Some people don't recognize beauty when they see it.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sylvia , (((hugs)))) Chloe is gorgeous!
I even have to ignore my mum when she says my Sphynx are soooo uggy!

Guess that's why icecream comes in so many flavors

Look forward to lots of pics and tales of adorable Chloe !
Keep us updated on gotcha day! We want lots of pics and tales!

@Sylvia , (((hugs)))) Chloe is gorgeous!
I even have to ignore my mum when she says my Sphynx are soooo uggy!

Guess that's why icecream comes in so many flavors

Look forward to lots of pics and tales of adorable Chloe !
Keep us updated on gotcha day! We want lots of pics and tales!