Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chloe

Sylvia

Lairian
I want to say thank you all for your coments. You know the breeder was very hurtful she also said that 1 out 3 cats catch the virus which is corona and they die the breeder said if I knew you were going to take a perfect healthy kitten to a wellness she wouldn't have sold me the cat she this not a Canadian sphinx it's a peterbald from Russia she doesn't want to hear from me again she makes me feel my Chloe is going to die How many have Peterbalds?

StacyD

Lairian
It sounds illogical to me that you shouldn't take a kitten for a wellness visit. It would be like saying I shouldn't take my infant to a wellness visit. Or am I missing something?

Sylvia

Lairian
It sounds illogical to me that you shouldn't take a kitten for a wellness visit. It would be like saying I shouldn't take my infant to a wellness visit. Or am I missing something?
No you are not missing anything the breeder was very cold said awful things anyhow I looked the breeder up she has a bad rating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think your breeder sounds like she is off her rocker. Most breeders encourage a wellness check. She is YOUR baby now, so whatever you feel is best for her is what you should be doing! You didn't do the wrong thing at all. Personally I would be telling her if I knew that's how she treats her customers, I wouldn't have purchased off her!

Just her saying she doesn't want to hear from her again tells me that she doesn't care about her kitties. You're better off without her :){}

Sheldon13

Staff member
I looked at her website. A couple of things she listed:

1-fish can kill cats, don’t ever feed it
2-use antibacterial and antifungal shampoos
3-if you don’t spay your female on time she will die of pyometra

This is all untrue. Making statements like that is dangerous. And that’s just what I found on one tab!

Please don’t worry you are doing the wrong thing. It is normal and expected to take your kitten to the vet soon after their arrival. It sounds to me like she was worried there would be something wrong and she would have to refund the kitten. Bad business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back