Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chocolate Kitty, WTF is your name?!!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Pardon my frustrations :ROFLMAO:; )

Chocolate kitty is coming home in less than a week! I’m so excited/nervous + annoyed that I can’t seem to find a name that fits! Well... a name that fits, that ALSO pleases hubs.

The breeder sent me a new video of my baby girl. I managed to snap a screen grab. She actually reminds me a lot of Kenzo. I think it’s the eyes.

How cute are those chocolate beans! Ugh I’m so obsessed! I wonder if she speaks Russian :unsure:)(♥️

CanadianCat

Lairian
She is so pretty! I'm also getting a kitty from Russia soon! I am also badly struggling with a name and DH seems to dislike or be indifferent to all names I come up with. Maybe we need to meet our babies first to name them?

CanadianCat

Lairian
Haha that is hilarious. I am so worried I will go way too long naming him.

I had an exotic shorthair that came with the name Brooke which is a pretty name but just did not fit her. I could not get myself to call her that. I called her "kitty" for almost 2 months and by then she was responding to it like it was her name. I was like OMG I cannot be THAT person who names their cat Kitty. What sounds like kitty??? Uhh KIMMY ok cat you have a real name.
It actually ended up suiting her pretty well and I have yet to meet another cat named Kimmy. But I do not want to do that again!

I'm finding boy names more difficult. I haven't had a boy pet in a while.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Monica Lol love the ideato let her pick her name!
You could google foreign names for “chocolate”?

@CanadianCat so excited for you ! I sore I would wake up I thmiddle of the night to jot down names for my boy !
Lol the next ever will be “Oscar” like from Sesame Street lol bcz they ar skittle piggies
And alway getting into things

The right right names will come !

Back