Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chocolate Male looking for his forever home (In FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annabelle

Lairian
Bat Cat is an 8 year old neutered chocolate sphynx who is looking for his new home. He has an amazing temperament is very vocal and requires all of the love and attention he can possibly get. (I think) He would do better as the only cat as he is a jealous boy who wants complete and undivided attention although possibly with proper introduction he would do well with a companion. I truthfully do not know. He does well with my chihuahua and doesn't seem to be bothered by his presence although he doesn't like to be touched by the dog.

He is your typical sphynx who needs a daily wipe down and his ears cleaned with a weekly bath. He does just fine in his baths and responds well to simple tearless baby shampoo.
He is eating a grain free diet (blue buffalo) and i would prefer for him to be continued on that sort of diet. He is very good about using the litter box and loves his food and water.

If you are interested please ONLY RESPOND IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE ME BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON YOUR HOME LIFE.
1. Do you have other pets
2. Have you had sphynx experience
3. Do you own or rent (are you allowed to have animals?)
4. Do you have young family members in the household?

I am asking for a rehoming fee of $200.00, an extremely low one only to weed out anyone who isn't completely serious. Bat Cat came into my home as a gift and although he is AMAZING I was not expecting him and am not able to properly care for him. I will allow pick up only I am not comfortable shipping him anywhere. Please feel free to message me on here and I will give you my contact information. I also will be more than happy to supply pictures of this handsome fellow.

Thanks in advance for your time and please remember pets are NOT GIFTS. They're a lifelong commitment and shouldn't have to be put through ordeals like multiple owners. Do not contact me if you don't understand this!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Where in FL. I do have other pets. But if you can't find a home for him let me know. I will take him in a minute

Greta n Goop

Lairian
Have friend that lives in Georgia, she is interested. Can you send me pics and contact info for her

Status
Not open for further replies.