Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Choppy's new girlfriend

lawgrl

Lairian
So, we got adopted by a fur cat (that's what I call non-sphynx kitties) a couple of months ago and now Choppy's got a new girlfriend (he thinks, anyway)!

It was the whole super skinny (but super friendly) kitty shows up and, of course, I have to feed her (I hate to see a hungry kitty, can't abide it)...which turns into her living in our laundry room, and then moving to the sun room, and then getting free roam of the house (after a vet visit, of course).

Hubby protested every time she got upgraded (some silliness about us having enough pets already, but I wasn't really listening:LOL:)...silly hubby!!! Anyway, not only are hubby and "meow-meow" bff now (seriously, she sleeps on his side of the bed and he pets her until she falls asleep, lol!!!) but Choppy is seriously obsessed with her!

Choppy has fallen hard for the fur cat! He follows her around the house, brings his toys to her, and just sits and watches her all day long...I'd say he found a new girlfriend but the love is totally not reciprocated by meow-meow, poor Choppy! He's now officially a stalker!!!:LOL:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's too funny! I would love to see a picture of Choppy's new obsession. If you can manage to snap one of him stalking her, even better.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sounds like Choppy took one look at that fur and fell madly in love....and from the sounds of it your hubby wasn't too far behind! Congratulations.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can't wait to see a pic of meow-meow:BigSmile: I bet Choppy can't wait to rub up on some of that fur:LOL: Choppy is a handsome boy so I bet she's playing hard to get!

Inferno12

Banned
Awe, how sweet of him. I agree, I think she is playing hard to get. Who could resist that handsome devil???

I cant wait to see pictures

ktate88

Banned
These men fall hard for kitties! Apparently both human and sphynx in your house :Laugh::Laugh:

Would love to see a picture of these two!

lawgrl

Lairian
I got a pic of hubby clandestinely snuggling the fur cat the other night in bed before we went to sleep...she's got him wrapped around her little finger! I'll have to get it off the phone for everyone's lol'ing enjoyment!:LOL: She's even got him spontaneously checking her food/water/litter box (?!!! I didn't even know that was possible...hubby checking a litter box?!?!?!) and carrying her to bed every night...holy moly!:LOL:

I'm still keeping meow-meow in her sun room during the day while I'm at the office (just in case...Choppy gets a little fresh with her and she's still not having any of it, so I'm trying to prevent scratching, etc until the spanish fly wears off, sheesh:Dizzy:) and the minute I get home he runs straight to the door and meows at me to let him in...that fur has put him right over the edge! I've been stupid busy but I'll have to get some pics of the one-sided love-fest, it's pretty amusing...

Back