Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chose a name and some news...

Sorry I have been MIA again but the IE message I kept getting wouldn't let me into SL. Somehow, I made it in via a PM link!

So, I have finally concluded the latest round of the "name game". My Seal Mink girl will be SABRINA! It was on the list from the very beginning but I guess I had to play out all the possibilities before making a solid decision. I may have a middle name picked out...but, that name may have a new purpose, not sure yet.

Meet the new purpose:

Four week old chocolate and white tabby mink girl!
Sorry for the links but I can't figure out how to post an actual picture.

Oh bother...my links aren't working either. I promise to figure it out and post her pictures!

Last edited:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! but I can not see the pic when I click the link?
uploading a picture here is easy just scroll down a bit to manage attachments, I did it and admin didn't even show me and let me tell you when it comes to this stuff I am not so smart:Sad:

Okay...I can see the pics, so hopefully you can too!
Not sure how it did posted, but I just used the paperclip icon thingy and there they were!

susi794

Staff member
Adorable!!!! So happy for you both! Welcome home soon, Sabrina!

Congratulations, she is adorable, with such pretty markings!!
(I think these are their names)....Sabrina, Mimi, and Bibi ....awwww, you'll have such a beautiful kitty family!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Can you share how you did this? Especially with sydkat 7, she is having problems from work. This would be great for IE6 users, please share if you can.:Laugh:

Sorry I have been MIA again but the IE message I kept getting wouldn't let me into SL. Somehow, I made it in via a PM link!

So, I have finally concluded the latest round of the "name game". My Seal Mink girl will be SABRINA! It was on the list from the very beginning but I guess I had to play out all the possibilities before making a solid decision. I may have a middle name picked out...but, that name may have a new purpose, not sure yet.

Meet the new purpose:

Four week old chocolate and white tabby mink girl!
Sorry for the links but I can't figure out how to post an actual picture.

Oh bother...my links aren't working either. I promise to figure it out and post her pictures!

Instead of going to the homepage, I used a link delivered in an email to read a PM. From there, I could navigate to the rest of the board and my IE didn't flip out.

Now, just thinking, I do have a pc virus/security service that is always updating. I dunno if it's possible but maybe that corrected something? The PM link was the first time I tried to access SL since encountering the issue.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've just squeealed really loudly while my boss is standing behind my computer!!! I couldn't help it shes so gorgeous!!

Ooops! am in trouble now!!!

X

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no! I don't want you to be in trouble!
Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Hey Mug-ys Mumma...do you realize you and your cat look alike? I think it's the way you two do your eye makeup! ;)
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I never noticed 'til now!! LOVE IT!! HA HA HA!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

X