Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Christmas in July!

Jebsmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We got our package yesterday,Thank you very much @MollysMom!!The boys loved everything,it was fun to see them all over everything. Apperantly Jeb loves getting prezzies in the mail :)
photo 2.JPG

I took the beds out they each went to one ,it was so cute!
photo 1.JPG

Karl even got in on the action ,trying to get the Cloud 9 treats,they loved them and I've never seen them !
photo 4 (3).JPG

he loved the yeow fish too :)
photo 1 (2).JPG

Treats are always a big hit here.....
photo 3.JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG

We loved all the clothes too,especially the Hiss Off as Jeb had just hissed at my sister for no reason lol!! Thank you for adding the hand me downs for Jerry ,that was sweet of you!
photo 4 (2).JPG

photo 3 (2).JPG

Jebsmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 5.JPG

Thanks for everything ,the candy was yummy had a bar for a midnite snack .......lol .Cant wait to get some pics printed to use the cat clips ,that is so cute ,of course the keychain went right on my keys as soon as the boys were done fighting over it :)

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad the boys liked everything! Hope some of those sweaters fit Little Jerry! The Cloud 9 treats are a huge hit with my 2 - I like that they come in a case that Leo can't chew through!

Bobbafett

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Are cloud9 treats only in Canada?

My girls love them, even the egg ones!

Lovely gifts and cute pictures!! Love the hiss off shirt lol

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Are cloud9 treats only in Canada?

My girls love them, even the egg ones!

Lovely gifts and cute pictures!! Love the hiss off shirt lol
I checked their web site... they are more widely available in Canada, but they sell them in some cities in the states too.

Back