Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Christmas Music

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I really love Christmas music. I try to wait til after Thanksgiving but as soon as the radio stations start playing it I have to listen!

I love "Baby Its Cold Outside", "Mr Grinch", "Winter Wonderland", "Santa Baby" all Nutcracker songs... and many more...:LOL:

Anyway, I just noticed the iTunes store has a free "iTunes Holiday Sampler" which is a free album of 20 Christmas songs! They usually have a free track or something for download but I thought this was pretty cool.

Last edited:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I too love Christmas music, all of it !!!! One of my favorites is the Christmas shoes song, it is very sad but still gives you that warm fuzzy Christmas feeling!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I also have to admit that I love Christmas songs! I find it hard to wait untill December. As soon as it gets to the 1st I'm there at he xmas CD collection. LOL. I like 'Driving home for Christmas'

my favorite christmas song is wizards in winter by the trans-siberian orchestra. and i love this video that has the song in it!

Last edited by a moderator: