Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

ciaobiker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We own a veterinary hospital and we have a stray Sphynx that needs a home. He is the sweetest guy and he needs to be let out of a cage.
We are here in Des Moines Wa south of Seattle so please help him. Do not know how old he is but he obviously did not have responsible cat owners. No chip or collar.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
o my gosh I hope everything works out for him & he gets a great 4ever home

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You came to the right place! :ThumbsUp: There are a lot of serious sphynx lovers here on the Lair, so I'm sure somebody here can give the little guy a good home.

I'd love to take him but I live in Colorado, which is far from WA, and I already have three cats so the inn is full.

(*Brooke, don't even think about it...you have enough sphynx cats as it is :Wink: *)

Hi ciaobiker,

Can you post a pic of the kitty and any additional info you have about him. We will definitely put the word out.

Also, is this the best place for someone to contact you or do you want to provide an email address?

Thanks!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know some people in Washington state.
Let me ask them .

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My dtr would love him and lives in the area. He could be picked up on Friday. If you send me a email I can call you or give you my cell number.

My dtr would love him and lives in the area. He could be picked up on Friday. If you send me a email I can call you or give you my cell number.
Awesome!! Marnasobsession, will you keep us updated? Would love to hear a happy ending!!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Talked to the vet clinic todsy and the contact person for the cat will call me tommorow. I happen to be in the area after bringing my dad home from Germany. I am flying back home Sat and will take him if they will let me. My dtr isn't able to take him. Will keep you updated.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We are hoping everything works out and you get him.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:ThumbsDown:They called today and they already placed him. As long as he found a good home I am trying not to be too disapointed.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That stinks. I hope he is in a good home. It was a good thing you did even still!

:ThumbsDown:They called today and they already placed him. As long as he found a good home I am trying not to be too disapointed.
There seems to be another one Marsha :Wink: i saw this message in the chatbox....

We are still looking for a home for a very sweet male sphynx. Please call 206-878-7616 He is at our veterinary hospital and he need a forever home.
[08-11, 23:21] ciaobiker 206-878-7616

Status
Not open for further replies.