Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cinderella and Big Brother

BigBrother

Lairian
Hello!

My name is Satu and I live with my family in snowy and cloudy Finland. We have two amazing Sphynx-cats; Cinderella, "Siidu" and Big Brother "Pepe".

They arraived to us last summer. They are both born last spring, but they aren't from the same brood. I get know to Sphynx-cats because my husband is allergic to cats. And I wanted a cat :Surprise:

I saw first time sphynx about two years ago, when my workmate brought her sphynx at our work. After that I've been crazy about this breed :BigSmile: We're tested my husbands allergy with one sphynx; he was visiting us for a week and there was no symptom of allergy. We decide to start looking kitten for us. Soon we notice that we have to get two of them :BigSmile: because sphynx needs a friend :Wink:

So we found first found Big Brother's breeder and we got kitten from that brood. Unfortunately there was no other kitten available at that brood, so we found another breeder, who had kitten and there was available wonderful kittens :Adore:

Our both cats will be neuter: Pepe is allready and Siidu will be at this or next month. We like to go catshows with them, next show is in our capital, Helsinki at next weekend. There will be 20 sphynx cats, what is record here in Finland!

Lovely time to you all
syyskuu09+038.jpg
and for your cats :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome and glad you found us! Can't wait to hear more stories!

If you scroll down to manage attachments you should be able to add your pics here!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! What a beautiful set of sphynx you have! P lease enjoy the site!!:ThumbsUp::Laugh:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Smile: Welcome to Sphynxlair! I hope you will find this is a wonderful group to be a part of & we are all crazy about our kitties! Your babies are beautiful!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there! I nearly called my sphynx 'Pepe' I was certain on it, then changed it to Moses last minute!! Great name. Both your cats are lovely.

Back