Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cleo Gets Her Wheel Back

RoseEllen

Lairian
I feel like I should get one of these for my little tubsters!! Did it take her a while to get used to it? Does she use it often? She is so sweet, looks like she's very athletic and fit!

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I feel like I should get one of these for my little tubsters!! Did it take her a while to get used to it? Does she use it often? She is so sweet, looks like she's very athletic and fit!

Cleo is very curious about anything new or different. Initially we used a couple treats to get her to walk on it. Fifteen minutes later she was running on it then over to me for another treat. With the exception of the time it was broken she uses it every day, especially when someone is watching.

I will add that Cleo has two speeds: full speed and asleep.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@RoseEllen
My Toby is the only one that uses his stargate wheel like a nut all the time :)
Well worth purchase for him

But to be honest the others have no interest in getting trained to the wheel .
The one I really wanted to get on it would rather snack and watch his buddy Toby Go fast !

**** if you do get it , there is a I blew e 30 day return policy ! Keep the box you will need it if you return it per their instructions

I did call the company as soon as I got for a return shipping label to keep on hand just in case because 30 days goes by fast

Glad I kept it :)
The company even sent me a whole set of pads bcz the foam was a wee bit crushed in the corner

They answer the Phone right away for customer service too!
Just found out they make the k9ballisitc dog beds I have had for 6 years and like new -covers washed weekly.
Awesome customer service . I ordered another dog bed yesterday and got a 20% discount.

always recommend giving them a call direct if you are ordering and ask about discounts
and return details

Last edited:

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Duglynukem and how is Cleo today ? Go fast Cleo ! go fast!

Wish it had a mileage count on the wheel like my spin bike

Cleo is helping me install a new furnace grate today. With her help it only took me an hour to do a 15 minute install.

A counter would be nice a speedometer would be cool too.

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Duglynukem - Cleo has inspired me and I've ordered my boys a stargate today. Fingers crossed they take to it as well as Cleo has.

I hope they do too. There is a 30 day return policy if they don’t use it. You should know in a couple of hours if they take to it.

Also some very good assembly videos on YouTube.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Beckinboots ah! Yes! More stargate members!

Defintely watch the YouTube assembly instructions

I actually put the wheel together
Put it ome it’s side and let them play all over it for a few days before I put it on the base

I found putting it near a wall at first helped too

@Bailey21 cam share so,e great training tips

following closely for updates!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Beckinboots It took about 4 days to get Yoda to start using the stargate! I had tried everything, toys, treats, laser pointer. I was almost ready to give up, I pulled up the training video one fast cat provides and Yoda and I sat there and watched it together(literally). Next thing I know, Yoda jumps up, walked over to the wheel, and VOILA! He started running. I almost cried laughing at the coincidence. He was very food motivated so I found a big treat I could hold up in front of him worked best.

My newest girl Raven was older when we got her, 1.5 years and I was worried she wouldn't take to it being older. The first treat I put on the wheel, she was ON that thing running like her life depended on it! Raven 100% loves loves the stargate.

I would just say be patient, and don't give up! Looking forward to photos when yours arrives :love:

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well she did it again. This time one of the stand ends cracked and the thumb screw stripped.

She gets the wheel going really fast jumps off runs through the kitchen and living room then jumps back on before it stops. She almost knocks it over when jumping on.

Fortunately the customer service has been very good about getting parts.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MeerkatNip Just note the policies for this wheel have changed
Basically no more free trial period amd returns unopened I’m oriiganl box etc at your cost .
Members have recently shared other exercise wheel manufacturers

Only one of mine uses the exact same wheel I bought awhile back . He is about 9 lbs amd runs like hell on it all the time and has never broken it ... yet ..he bounces pretty hard on it .

@Duglynukem yikes! Cleo you are rough on that wheel!
Glad to read customer service has been good to you

Cleo should be hired to be a test kitty for exercise wheel manufacturers!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

The parts finally arrived and she is happy again.

Hello there !
Well yer know what they say
“””” happy kitty happy life “””
She will be doing her laps again in no time !
Please don’t tell my lot cause I’ve no place to put one they look so big .
So happy wheeling little one !!
You get a cuppa momma
Xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Back