Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Climbing like a monkey

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's gotten quite a tummy lately. And talk about moobs! I think he's searching for a place to give birth.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah, I think little Buttlenuts might be putting on a few pounds. Last night he emptied his bowl and this morning he woke me up at least 10 times. I think he was hungry because he usually only wakes me up 3 or 4 times.

ktate88

Banned
Last night he emptied his bowl and this morning he woke me up at least 10 times. I think he was hungry because he usually only wakes me up 3 or 4 times.
Oh my goodness! I like my sleep...I get up and give Niles food them go back to bed. He always has dry but demands wet in the mornings

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yei! 100th episode.
Already hungry for 101 :)

That is the best Butterball-song btw. :Laugh:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Has the heat kicked on down there yet? Maybe its warmer since heat rises??

The searching for a place to give birth comment was a hoot tho - I hope Butterball can take a joke. lol

LLevenson

Lairian
hahahaha Butterball!!!:LOL:

Arias would love that perch too b/c
1) its someplace I would not want him to be
2) its up high so he can look down on me
3) that nice screen would make a lot of noise when he pushes it over in the middle of the night giving me a heart attack!!

question for you El Gato--was the blanket already on top or did you put it there for Ball's comfort once you found out he liked that spot? putting a blanket there for Arias' pleasure is totally something I would do :BigSmile:

ktate88

Banned
question for you El Gato--was the blanket already on top or did you put it there for Ball's comfort once you found out he liked that spot? putting a blanket there for Arias' pleasure is totally something I would do :BigSmile:

I thought about doing this to the cable box since Niles loves it. Well that only lasted for a day before it got hot and started making funny noises... little naked boy still sleeps on top of it happy as a clam. Has even pushed the DVD player back for more room.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hahahaha Butterball!!!:LOL:

Arias would love that perch too b/c
1) its someplace I would not want him to be
2) its up high so he can look down on me
3) that nice screen would make a lot of noise when he pushes it over in the middle of the night giving me a heart attack!!

I saw him up there nosing around. So I guess I did put it up there for his comfort. That little numskull was doing something and made it fall down. He fell about six feet. He was fine. He also tried to jump up there and made it fall again. He tried to dig his claws to pull himself up and he pulled the blanket down instead. Little fatty is gaining weight.

Back