Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Clothes shopping in San Francisco

tessblack

Banned
Was in San Fran and got some cute things for the kitties.

Monster Trucks

From the race track

Shopping in the castro

Escape from Alcatraz

tessblack

Banned
What places did you get the clothing at?
I will go to San Francisco and get some stuff.
I love the clothes and need boys clothing.

I found the rainbow tank in the Castro at a place called Best in Show. The alcatraz stuff was from a couple little shops on the warf. I can find the receipts and get the names.

Then the other one I found downtown at a pet store. They really did not have alot and it was pricey. That is where I got the mohawk one, it was too expensive but could not help myself.

Do you live close to san fran? I was sort of disappointed with the stores I found, they really had a very limited selection. The store in the castro had cute stuff but really pricey as well. Hope that helps.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I live about 2 hours from San Francisco.
The last time I was there was for my stepmoms funeral last Nov.
I have never shopped in the Castro before.
It would be nice if you have the names of the stores.
I am ordering some stuff from people on this site but I want more clothes.

Bella07

Banned
Those are adorable! Only if my cats would let me dress them up in clothes, then I would have so much fun :Cool: But, if I dared tried to, they'd probably scratch me to death!

holly_savage

Banned
Awesome clothes..I love the Mohawk Hoodie (could do without the monster trucks:LOL:but oh well).

If you find the names of the stores please let us know...I wonder if they do online????:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::Smile::Smile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I live about 2 hours from San Francisco.
The last time I was there was for my stepmoms funeral last Nov.
I have never shopped in the Castro before.
It would be nice if you have the names of the stores.
I am ordering some stuff from people on this site but I want more clothes.

MORE is coming!!! LOL Sorry I'm slacking, its hard to come up with new styles when I have a lot of orders and lately its been busy! Thank you to you all!!!!! But yeah, going back out tomorrow to see if my stuff is in,oooo got BLUE CAMO TODAY! I'll post on my thread in a bit.

susi794

Staff member
Adorable---I love the Alcatraz one of them both the absolute best, but the mohawk hoodie made me chuckle. Thanks so much for posting them!

tessblack

Banned
OK the store I got the mohawk hoodie at was called CHEEKO B pet boutique.
The rainbow shirt at Best in Show. The Alcatraz shirts at ESS EFF on pier 43 1/2.

Hope that helps.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love the mohawk hoodie! that rainbow tank would have come in soooo handy for Nofuratu when he marched (strollered) in the pride parade!!!! I couldnt find anything rainbow to wear except a big dog turtleneck....a tank wouldve been perfect!!!

tessblack

Banned
Love the mohawk hoodie! that rainbow tank would have come in soooo handy for Nofuratu when he marched (strollered) in the pride parade!!!! I couldnt find anything rainbow to wear except a big dog turtleneck....a tank wouldve been perfect!!!

Oh which parade did you guys march in? I could only imagine what the one in San Francisco would be like. I used to work in Toronto in a bar that was involved in the parade every year. It was so much fun.

Back