Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Coco Feb/March1992-9/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Coco threw another blood clot or had another stroke friday.
I found her laying half way in the litter pan crying so I took her out then found her laying in there again.
I did everything for her.
Tonight there will be auction starting to raise money for her vet bill and burial.
I put her in a pet cemetery.
ML who is doing the auction told me to get the most expensive casket because she deserved that so I got one with a satin pillow and blanket.
RIP-Coco-2010-09-10-300x300.jpg

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know I've said this before here and on Facebook, but my deepest sympathies for your loss. At least Coco is in a better place now over the Rainbow Bridge.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry to hear about your baby Coco. :( truly, my thoughts and prayers are with you. and i agree, she did deserve the best casket and the satin pillow!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry for your loss. At least poor Coco isn't suffering anymore.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It must have been hard for you to see Coco so sick. You gave her the very best care you could. I'm sure you were very special to her too.

So sorry M2M. I know it was difficult for you to make that decision but you did what was best for your kitty. You are a wonderful Momma to your babies.

Bella07

Banned
Your tribute to Coco is beautiful. I know how much you loved her, and I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy, but she was loved every minute of her life with you, and she'll always be in your heart. <<hugs!>>

susi794

Staff member
Sorry for your loss, Jacky--but I am so happy for Coco. She's finally free of that painful old body she had to suffer with so long--I like to imagine her somewhere across the Bridge, like a kitten again--chasing butterflies in a field of daisies--with some of our babies as playmates. She is vibrant and playful and happy again--without pain. And her heart is still filled with the love she will always have--because not even death can take that away. Don't mourn her death--celebrate all the years of faithful love and happiness she gave you. RIP, sweet Coco.

firehillqueen

Banned
its always so hard to lose one of our dear pet babies. I know you can feel the love and sympathy from this group that reaches out to wrap around you.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE POEM

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Everyone!!!!
The Rainbow Bridge Poem will be on her marker with a pic of Coco and Stormy sincece she is buried with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back