Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

COLD

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok... We have officially started in winter here in Chicago... it is in the negatives with the wind chill! :Cry: 2 1/2 weeks ago it was still 50's & 60's!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
BRRR...lots of blankies please Mom

Yes they don't really move off of their blanket unless they are playing. I feel so stupid for not thinking of putting heated floors in last winter when I decided to rip apart the whole house & redo while the hubby was away at work!:Sweat:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Heated floors would be a dream. I feel bad Sophie's paws are always cold/cool to the touch.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me about it on saturday we where in A private Cabanna on the beach in the Bahamas and the kids where texting me it was snowing! Came home to cold and then snow that night with A delayed opening for school!

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It was -13*F yesterday in Colorado Springs. Way too cold for me. I had to be outside for my work yesterday in that awful weather.

Since the weather became colder this week, poor Piglet looks like she's freezing all the time even though I have her in a hoodie and keep the heat up at home.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They need to make kitty socks lol. I have tile floors and if it's cold engouh he walks around shaking his paws as if they had water on them! I've been laying towels down in certain spots he likes to go, so he's not always on the tile. His kitty sweaters only help so much!

Brooke

Banned
You should just send all of your kitties down here to sunny Florida for Brooke's Winter Sphynx Camp!! Now open for business! Special discounted rates for Sphyx Lair members!!

We had two days of 50 degrees but it's gone back up to 80 degrees outside. I don't think these rotten little monkeys have any idea how good they've got it! :LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You should just send all of your kitties down here to sunny Florida for Brooke's Winter Sphynx Camp!! Now open for business! Special discounted rates for Sphyx Lair members!!

We had two days of 50 degrees but it's gone back up to 80 degrees outside. I don't think these rotten little monkeys have any idea how good they've got it! :LOL:

LOL! :LOL: I told my parents they had to take the boys to FL for the winter... they leave Dec. 30th!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Hey Brooke, can I come stay at your Brooke's Winter Sphynx Camp? :Wink: It's been so freaking cold and windy here in Colorado lately, I can't stand it anymore! I can sure use some Florida heat right now, not to mention some good sphynx company. And for good measure, I'll bring my cats with me, too. :Cool:

Back