Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Coming soon...!

souplouie

Lairian
Soup Louie's going to need to learn to share the love!! We've made our selection!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and good vibes leading up to this. I'll still be very anxious untill he's finally home with us, which should be early August, but I'm so excited to have made a desicion. This little guys eyes and nose stole our hearts.

So everyone, this is kitten #2!! We were originally set on the name Noodle to match Soup but have recently been playing with the idea of maybe naming him Stitch, since he's a cute little blue alien. I think we'll know for sure when we meet him.

Attachments

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Soup Louie's going to need to learn to share the love!! We've made our selection!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and good vibes leading up to this. I'll still be very anxious untill he's finally home with us, which should be early August, but I'm so excited to have made a desicion. This little guys eyes and nose stole our hearts.

So everyone, this is kitten #2!! We were originally set on the name Noodle to match Soup but have recently been playing with the idea of maybe naming him Stitch, since he's a cute little blue alien. I think we'll know for sure when we meet him.
Congrats...what a little cutie. Let the count down to Gotcha Day continue!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@souplouie ah! So excited for you ! I can see how he stole your hearts! Those eye make me melt !
What a cutie !
Surely you will be waking at night thinking of names to jot down
Stitch is s cute name :)

Keep us updated often!
Hugs n head smooches!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a handsome cutie he is! Let the countdown till Gotcha Day begin.

Jeanhill72

Lairian

Your new baby is beautiful! I can't wait to see how his color comes in. Stitch is cute because they are sweet and just a little naughty too :)