Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Coming to his new home on February 1st!!!!

Hey everyone!
I'm new to the wonderful world of sphynx, and am expecting Rafiki to arrive via plane on Feb 1st. So excited!!!! If you have any hints or tips for me please feel free to share. I've only had furry cats my whole life and I'm not sure how different the sphynx is (aside from bathing and eye cleaning...)

Thanks! :Laugh:

Attachments

Hey that's fun...another Christina....only my name is without the H.....so it's Cristina :Smile:
Welcome to sphynxlair.....i love your new baby Rafiki.....he looks so cute :Adore:
If you have any questions....feel free to ask....and we will try to answer them.... :Wink:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi welcome ur soon to be kitty is beautiful!!! Ur gonna love having a sphynx!!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh thats so exciting! I have one furry cat and one sphynx cat, I find the main difference is that my sphynx is everywhere I am and my furry cat likes to be a bit more independant! My sphynx is always wanting cuddles and if he is hungry or wants something, he will make sure I know about it!!! LOL. So where is your sphynx coming from?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Christina welcome to Sphynxlair! Your new sphynx is adorable! good luck and keep us posted!:Laugh:
If you have any questions, you can ask here or do a search on the site about anything you can think of and it will probably be here!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cute! Welcome! Lots of good info on here- you'll learn plenty about the breed.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is very handsome! What a sweety! Everyone here is super-friendly so please feel free to ask away. There is a ton of info here. And, you will LOVE being owned by a sphynx, I promise!!! I'm so excited for you!!!:BigSmile:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Celebrate:Welcome baby Rafki!! I agree with Sam, my sphynx kitties follow me around and snuggle all the time. My furry guy is a much more typical cat.

The breeder I got my sphynx boys from said she thinks sphynx are part cat, part dog, part monkey and part child. I think she's pretty darn right :LOL:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Celebrate:Welcome baby Rafki!! I agree with Sam, my sphynx kitties follow me around and snuggle all the time. My furry guy is a much more typical cat.

The breeder I got my sphynx boys from said she thinks sphynx are part cat, part dog, part monkey and part child. I think she's pretty darn right :LOL:
:LOL: lol! DEFINATLY!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh he is so cute. My Willow was a blue. A sphynx is a lap dog in kitty skin..lol You are going to be Amazed and Delighted! A big welcome to you both.

How adorable!

The best advice I can think of is to be ready for more kitty love than you could imagine, whether you like it or not! My Chadwick FORCES cuddles when I am trying to sleep, clean, and even shower!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! You'll love being a part of this forum...a lot of good info and friendly people here!