Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Confirmed Crazy Cat Lady XD

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:love: Here is the proof:

677A9E70-2422-4E0F-A16A-5AC3477771E2.jpeg
36A88804-F36F-46C4-8CC3-25822956C9C4.jpeg

Yes... That is a custom pillowcase adorned with a portrait of Kenzo done in leather and vintage lace doilies. He’s only been with us 4 months, and already I’m outfitting my decor in sphynx memorabilia. :LOL: I’m officially a confirmed crazy cat lady. Scratch that, I’m a crazy SPHYNX lady. Even more, hubby is getting a portrait of Kenzo added into his sleeve. :eek:

What has happened to us?! We are dog people! We don’t even like cats.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hahahahahahaha Kenzo wrapped his mom and dad around his paws big time. With Kenzo being so handsome and cute that's no wonder of course. I love the pillowcase!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Toa and Ross thank you! I love Kenzo’s look so much, I want a female just like him! :love: Unfortunately, hubby is in favor of the girl being light colored, in contrast to Kenzo. I’ve been supporting my argument by overloading hubby’s inbox with pictures of seal mink sphynxies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I say we just avoid the inevitable, and just get both at the same time! :cool:

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Yoda mom I had it made by a woman in Portugal. She uses vintage doilies and reclaimed fabrics to create her works of art! :love: Her specialties are sugar skull pieces and pet portraits sewn onto pillowcases, tote bags, or antique frames. Let me know if you want the name of her site! She was such a gem to work with and so talented, IMO.

Ps. She also told me that sphynx portraits are her favorite to make. She loves their look, but they aren’t popular in her country, so she rarely gets to make them!

Back