Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Confucius says......

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello everyone!!
Well my little DSH,Confucius, is now an official three legged kitty. He is recovering from the surgery and doing ok just very groggy and meowy, LOL! I love my little guy!! I cant wait till he's back to his bouncy playful self. In other news.................I am getting my Sphynx kitty!!!!! OMG!!!!! I cant stand it!! I am soo excited. I am hopefully getting him this weekend. I will post pics as soon as I get him. I am thinking of the name Sherlock for him. It means "bright hair" I figured it would be a perfect name for him because he is white and just a little fuzzy!! Hehe! Did I mention I am excited about Sherlock????

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
awwww,,,I hope confucius is up and about in no time!!!

Congrats on your new Sphynx,,cant wait to hear more about him and I love the name Sherlock,,Sphynx #2 can be Watson!!! lol

susi794

Staff member
Awwww...bless Confucius's heart. Feel better soon, little man. Congrats on getting Sherlock too--may you all become one big, happy family!
Much love from us to you,
Susi and the gang

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Confucius, I hope he recovers soon. You may want to keep him and the new kitty separated, I'm sure he'll still be a bit wobbly on his three legs come this weekend. I know if I just had a leg amputated I wouldn't be exactly thrilled about a new kitten bouncing around me. :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
That's great news! Be sure to share pics and let us know how it goes with your new sphynx!: I'm glad Cofucious is doing well after the operation!ThumbsUp: