Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

cool pic of Freya

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I got a new camera and it's very basic, which is good cuz so am I, lol. Anyway it got turned to a different setting and this awesome 3 stage pic of Freya came out, thought I'd share

001-8.jpg

The shot I was going for
003-6.jpg

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a pic in my albums! The ones in there came from my cell phone!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Gorgeous photo!!! Great job! Is there not a upload button on your album or do you keep getting errors. I think we tried this before. lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I remember admin left you a message on what the issue was but forgot the name of the thread or what was said, I remember it was a easy fix tho. Could your photos be too large or maybe they are not jpeg's?

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I remember admin left you a message on what the issue was but forgot the name of the thread or what was said, I remember it was a easy fix tho. Could your photos be too large or maybe they are not jpeg's?

Ha! that was aa link to resize my avatar pic, you think the same thing would work? Im gonna try it. I am so computer challenged! lol:Dizzy:

Back