Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Coolest cat "tree"

Gizzymom

Banned
I was searching the internet for a new cat tree for Gizzy to upgrade in his room... I can't afford this... but I am drooling!!!!

100_2479 2.jpg

harry___orion_u5pf 2.jpg

WANT SO BAD!!!! :Dizzy:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
that is SO cool!!! i also found an awesome cat tree... on craigslist a man/woman was posting about homemade cat TREES! made of REAL tree wood... yah.. they were WAY TOO expensive for me :( sorry kitties, momma cant afford that.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Im wondering do I have time to make something like this...hmmmmm??? I think so!!! Im going to try!! I will keep you guys posted!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Im wondering do I have time to make something like this...hmmmmm??? I think so!!! Im going to try!! I will keep you guys posted!

If you can pull it off I'm ordering one:BigSmile:
I would love to have one of those cat trees- nothing like bringing the great outdoors indoors!

Shell_Baby

Lairian
That is awesome! I can just see my cat ambushing the dogs from above! :LOL:

They aren't THAT hard to make if you have any woodworking abilities. Just put carpeting, sisel rope, hanging toys, etc. on a wood form cut to whatever you want it to look like. They are fun to make because you can customize them :BigSmile: I know there has to be some talented cat lovers out there!:ThumbsUp:

LLevenson

Lairian
I wonder if you found a cat tree carpeted in dark brown and then added some "fall leaves" colored fabric to put around each landing, and a few silk leaves, if it would give the overall impression of the cat tree in the picture? It seems like most of the carpeted cat trees that I have seen are always a brown/tan shade of some sort. It wouldn't be all that expensive to add some fabric to resemble leaves. just a thought to tied you over until you win the lottery :Wink:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm... My babies are more than happy with a plain cat tree in a window...no need for spending that...lol. Better yet hanging in my bed band leaving litter in the sheets!

Back