Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Coughing by Johnnyrotten

Johnnyrottenxxx

Lairian
Hello there new Sphynx, mommy my little man seems to have thrown up this morning and has this weird cough hack. how long should I expect it to go on and how long is too long thanks so much I hope this form is a non-judging form please just be kind with comments please and thank you

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! Not sure how long you have had your baby, but was coughing only after throwing up or has it been a while?

Sheldon13

Staff member
It makes sense that he might cough a little after throwing up. The acidity of the bile does make the throat raw. Do you think he ate something he shouldn’t have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair @Johnnyrottenxxx . We all know the worries you have as a new sphynx mommy. You never post too soon. Just post when you have a question. Happy to hear the coughing and puking stopped!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Johnnyrottenxxx welcoming you and your adorable baby to the lair family !
You will find this a fun friendly bunch ! We all come together for the love of the breed and help In anway with our experiences to share with your vet - everyone has something to contribute and we all learn and grow together whether just joined or here forever - it is my only social media because everyone is so down earth and true lair family .
Look forward to an intro pics and updates !

Back