Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Coupon/savings

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
For those in the US...we just ordered a new cat tree , food, treats and pill pockets for the quad squad for Christmas. We got 15% off and no minimum and includes food....thought I would share the coupon code save15 for those that might want to take advantage we saved $50 bucks woot woot.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow thanks!
Amd to add if you sign up for pals rewards with Petco thet give pals rewards to apply st check out for future purchases . Just scored my dogs 30 lb food for $28 after discount code and pals rewards applied easily at online check out . I use the autoship discount on pet food that is free shipping for pet foods.
It can be changed or and cancelled easily online . * 20% on first auto delivery I used in the past.
Also have 5% shop online pick up in store
( be sure to use ebates for petco too if you are signed up )

* note I couldn't get the save15 promo in addition to the free delivery I just tried .
Think it may be one or the other )

Will check it out! Thanks again Patti

Sounds like the quad squad scored !

Last edited:

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We’re shopping today, so your timing couldn’t be better, Patti!
Thanks for the heads-up, and have a happy Thanksgiving. Don’t let the boy cats eat all the turkey! Marcus already is eyeing our bird...