Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cousin Gizmo

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cousin Gizmo was visiting again and today Siiri got to watch him from a safe distance in her stroller and behind the window. She was curious about him. She purred a lot, probably not because she loves that dog but more likely because she's unsure and a bit stressed. She didn't hiss or bend her back at all, most of the time she was in my lap, safe and secure... but they are a joy to watch! Gizmo high fiveing Siiri from the outside is so cool.

IMG_20180808_184926.jpg
IMG_20180808_185009.jpg
IMG_20180808_185308.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
That's so cute. Siiri does look happy to see cousin Gizmo again. Gizmo looks adorable! Is Gizmo used to cats?

Foxy did meet her cousin Senna last weekend (a big hairy dog). Senna waljed around in the livingroom cause she's best friends with Toa, Ross and Jade and Foxy is used to very very big dogs

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cute. Siiri does look happy to see cousin Gizmo again. Gizmo looks adorable! Is Gizmo used to cats?

Foxy did meet her cousin Senna last weekend (a big hairy dog). Senna waljed around in the livingroom cause she's best friends with Toa, Ross and Jade and Foxy is used to very very big dogs

Gizmo lives with four cats that my brother and his wife saved from the local cat shelter, so I'm thinking yes, he's used to them! I think that it's Siiri that's never seen a dog!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Siiri looks puzzled that Gizmo is on the outside while she is in the lovely house. If Gizmo is used to cats, a sphynx shouldn’t be too much of an adjustment. Can you imagine the antics once they become fri new! It looks like Gizmo can get up to a little mischief and with Spiiri in the mix, I think you’ll have your hands full ;)

Back