Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Craigs List Rehome

firehillqueen

Banned
Crossing my fingers on making a trade for a Sphynx female listed on DFW Craigs List
She needs to rehome her year old tortie, I can not pay the $500 fee but she might be interested in me doing a painting for her husband in the service...
hope hope we can make a deal work for both of us.

firehillqueen

Banned
y'all all know I don't NEED another cat. LOL but my tender heart can't hardly help myself. I will let everyone know how it works out.
A side note, Chimere is not pregnant. She had a false pregnancy. I don't know how common this is, but it was disappointing to me. She missed two heat cycles, her nipples got pink, she looked really plump and then this weekend she came in heat. There has been no previous discharge. So, who knows.

gizmo6370

Banned
A side note, Chimere is not pregnant. She had a false pregnancy. I don't know how common this is, but it was disappointing to me. She missed two heat cycles, her nipples got pink, she looked really plump and then this weekend she came in heat. There has been no previous discharge. So, who knows.

Sorry to hear about Chimere...some times it happens....better luck next time :Wink:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck I hope you get her- you can never have too many sphynx! I'm sorry to hear about cherry, hopefully she'll be pregnant soon:BigSmile:

Back