Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Crazy kitty

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I guess this is no news to many of you, but to me it is. Little Esso keeps following me to the toilet, jumps in my lap, climbs all over me. I have to watch him like a hawk, he's been so close to falling down there, on several occasions. It's all good so far, he is still so little, but when he grows up and weighs 5 kg?! It's become a challenge to go to the toilet...

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
OMG, I sympathize. Min likes to crawl all over me when I use the toilet. And boy, can she cling to me. But I'm still afraid that as I'm um... wiping myself, she'll let go and fall into the toilet. I try shaking her off me, but I can't because she's like velcro.

Good luck!!!!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:ROFLMAO: Last night before I left for work, lily jumped into my lap on the toilet. But wait! This is Rosie’s tradition! Not to be replaced, Rosie jumped in my lap as well! I then spent an unnecessary amount of time sitting there cuddling the two purring nakeds :rolleyes:
Lesson? Always leave extra time before leaving the house to make a toilet trip so the kitties won’t be denied cuddle time!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Haha you learn the trick. Although if I remember it well, @Catzzzmeow had a funny toilet story including @mr.Catzz
Jade hardly ever comes to cuddle and never sits on my lap. Untill I go to the toilet. Then she jumps on my lap. You can imagine I can sit there for a long time, enjoying Jade’s rare cuddles.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Yeah...not so funny about not one but 2 of our kittens jumping in on hubby...meant late night baths and one pffftd wife lol. Ochi is now the bathroom buddy. He climbs lol over me...in and out of the bathroom lol. Not very relaxing is it @Zab ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I close the door to keep Cleo away. Otherwise she jumps on me and climbs as I try to read a magazine or newspaper. She is very needy.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah...not so funny about not one but 2 of our kittens jumping in on hubby...meant late night baths and one pffftd wife lol. Ochi is now the bathroom buddy. He climbs lol over me...in and out of the bathroom lol. Not very relaxing is it @Zab ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Holy moley....then I know what to expect.....:eek::eek::eek:

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Man I was laying in bed this morning thinking about posting this very topic! You must be a mind reader lol. Last night as I used the bathroom Archie rolled around in my lap purring, Buffy sat on the heating vent watching me and Dahlia sat on the vanity and kept tapping on my shoulder so I would pet her. What is it about the bathroom!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Joining the potty party is my crew
Toby jumps on my lap the others around my feet for spankings
Yoda will come supervise when I clean the toilet bowl
He runs over to stand and watch the water flush

Hmmmm ... Now why doesn't he run to the spa day flexibath tub!?

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've been thinking about this bathroom fascination. I tend to analyze everything like crazy in my head and now I'm thinking what if the stuff I clean the bathroom with is not so good for my kittens?! Maybe it smells yummy to them but at the same time is dangerous and toxic?! Hmmm... I gotta start going through all my cleaning detergents now. I've got everything locked away safely. Jees, I'm gonna dream about Ville licking the bathroom floor..... what do you all use?