Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Creeeeeeeped OUT.

ranalashae

Banned
So this has absolutely nothing to do with cats. I just thought I could vent here since I am by myself at the moment, and VERY creeped out.

Soooooo, have been trying to get a nanny job to replace one or both of my daycare jobs that I have right now. (three jobs gets annoying!) I have joined a couple nanny sites and there is not many people needing childcare in my area. I put an ad on craigslist because my friend has done that before in Oklahoma with a lot of success. Well I have just deleted those ads because I just got the sickest phone call of my life. Some guy called me acting all nervous and weird... he asked if I had a facebook and said it would be easier to explain on there. He also asked me if I care for adults, or people with emotional problems. I said I had not done that, and told him I need more informaiton before I continue to talk to him. He basically said he wanted someone to babysit him and treat him like a baby... *CLICK* I hung up, raced to make sure all my facebook stuff was REALLY private and deleted the posts.

WTF. :Badly2:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ewwww TOTALLY creepy!! some people are FREAK SHOWS!!!
Perhaps a better way to find employeement would be to seek out people advertising for the position... like CL, newpapers, etc. and inquire about jobs. at least they won't have your # listed on the web.. Gosh, that's SUPER creepy!

ranalashae

Banned
ewwww TOTALLY creepy!! some people are FREAK SHOWS!!!
Perhaps a better way to find employeement would be to seek out people advertising for the position... like CL, newpapers, etc. and inquire about jobs. at least they won't have your # listed on the web.. Gosh, that's SUPER creepy!

Yeah I have been doing that as well, and that is what I think I will stick too!! No more phone numbers on the internet for me.

Gizzymom

Banned
yea..... CL really creeps me out anyway, as I live by myself... and Gizzy isn't the most effective watch cat!! I was trying to get rid of a dinette set months back and I chose to just put it outside and hope someone takes it cuz I wanted no part of CL. And sometimes even people who post on there are creepy, so BE CAREFUL! :Dizzy:

That has happened to me too!

:ThumbsDown:I put out an ad saying I would petsit because we don't have a lot of petsitters around here and I thought it could be good to try. But I got a guy who wanted me to babysit him instead. I thought he was joking at first until he started asking me to change HIM! And that's just a bit too werid for me.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Woah...*shudders* that is creeeeeeepy. :ThumbsDown: Reminds me of an work related experience concerning a hooker and a "bad, bad, s**t-s**t, boy"....don't laugh, it's true! LOL. You can set your facebook so you are unsearchable....that's what I have done because of my job and my personal safety concerns.

ranalashae

Banned
Woah...*shudders* that is creeeeeeepy. :ThumbsDown: Reminds me of an work related experience concerning a hooker and a "bad, bad, s**t-s**t, boy"....don't laugh, it's true! LOL. You can set your facebook so you are unsearchable....that's what I have done because of my job and my personal safety concerns.

Haha! Yeah I made it so all you can see is my profile picture and that is about it. Don't want that happening again that is for sure! Now just hoping he doesn't call back.....

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Haha, I shouldn't laugh but this thread cracked me up. One time I walked into a male patient's room and he was laying on his back in bed, naked as a jaybird. He reached down and touched his wanker and said "I sure am a lucky man!" I pointedly looked at "it" and raised my eyebrows and replied "I dunno, I wouldn't say that." Then walked out of his room and laughed my butt off. I wonder if he ever tried that trick again?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That is creepy.
Facebook can be a scary place. too many people pretending to be something they are not. We just had a sick thing happen to family in our town, a 15 year old on face book met a kid thst said he was 17 well I guess they talked for a long time then wanted to meet she was stupid let him pick her up, well he was really 27 and raped her and left her in the woods and now she is pregnant. Just a sad story and another reason for everyone to be safe.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Weird guy indeed.

I have an extra cell phone with an unlisted number, prepaid bought for cash over the counter that I use for stuff like that.
It is pretty practical to be able to advertise WITH telephonenumber as well sometimes after all.
Can't u just pick up a prepaid as well? Cost like nothing these days, at least here. You can get a phone with a prepaid number for $50-60 or just a prepaid number for around $15. Good to have and nobody know it's yours since you paid cash over counter.
:Wink:

wundrlust

Lairian
Oh, how funny! I remember it was one of the CSI stories concerning a wealthy older man that had a fetish for this type of role play. Just remember...People are amusing by they don't make good pets!

Very creepy indeed. I did have to giggle though at both you and Sianne getting asked to "babysit" adults with fetishes. I more had to giggle at the nerve of people actually asking you to do this for them....

I guess I won't post online that I am looking for a naked cat plushie....who knows what I would get out of that.

Very creepy indeed. I did have to giggle though at both you and Sianne getting asked to "babysit" adults with fetishes. I more had to giggle at the nerve of people actually asking you to do this for them....

I guess I won't post online that I am looking for a naked cat plushie....who knows what I would get out of that.

Lol don't do it. I did it because it would cute to have a naked kitty toy for Alice to cuddle with.....yeah......

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Haha, I shouldn't laugh but this thread cracked me up. One time I walked into a male patient's room and he was laying on his back in bed, naked as a jaybird. He reached down and touched his wanker and said "I sure am a lucky man!" I pointedly looked at "it" and raised my eyebrows and replied "I dunno, I wouldn't say that." Then walked out of his room and laughed my butt off. I wonder if he ever tried that trick again?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp:

I have become so jaded by people thanks to my job, but that is an awesome come back :Hysterical: :LOL:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is creepy.
Facebook can be a scary place. too many people pretending to be something they are not. We just had a sick thing happen to family in our town, a 15 year old on face book met a kid thst said he was 17 well I guess they talked for a long time then wanted to meet she was stupid let him pick her up, well he was really 27 and raped her and left her in the woods and now she is pregnant. Just a sad story and another reason for everyone to be safe.

That is really sad :Sad:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh, how funny! I remember it was one of the CSI stories concerning a wealthy older man that had a fetish for this type of role play. Just remember...People are amusing by they don't make good pets!

Ahhhahahahahahahaha, I soooooo remember that one too!!!!!

Gizzymom

Banned

Just sent you a pm of one of the plushies I have..:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
:Dizzy: Oh yikes, I would be creeped out too! Babysit full grown men and change them? What in the world is wrong with them???

One time I walked into a male patient's room and he was laying on his back in bed, naked as a jaybird. He reached down and touched his wanker and said "I sure am a lucky man!" I pointedly looked at "it" and raised my eyebrows and replied "I dunno, I wouldn't say that." Then walked out of his room and laughed my butt off. I wonder if he ever tried that trick again?

:LOL: And now that is absolutely hilarious! I can just picture the entire scene! I bet you gave him some serious self-confidence issues after that. :Hysterical:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Very, very icky. People can be such creeps. I'm so glad you hadn't met for an interview.

And as for Marlene's post, I don't know what made me laugh harder; the word "wanker" or Marlene's deadpan reply. Some guys will try anything for a handjob.:Surprise:

Back