Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Crochet/knit Patterns!

Don Waffle

Lairian
Thank you for the post/link!! I crocheted my first sweater for Zero, but it's little funky looking. I wanted to make another one, but didn't want to use the same pattern I used before. So, again, thanks for posting this link! :ThumbsUp:

For anyone who's interested, there's a site A Dog In A Sweater that has tons of crochet/knit patterns for super cute toys and clothes! It says they're for dogs, but are very easily converted to cat patterns! That's where I got the pattern for Lenore and Mudd's hoodies.

muddpuddles01

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My pleasure! The patterns on there all stem from the basic tutorial pattern, and they're a breeze to read with all the picture guides! I made the hoodies and they turned out great!

beamom

Lairian
Thanks for the link. I have never crocheted or knitted before but want to try crocheting sweaters for Bea

Lillyfuzz

Lairian
Awesome, I'll check that out. I agree with the YouTube videos, it's how I learned to crochet. Knittinghelp.com is great for learning to knit also. If I ever finish the bed I'm knitting I want to do a sweater.

Back