Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cross your fingers!!!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
A breeder i've been waiting on finally e-mailed me today to let me know she had kittens, and that one of the was a male TUX!!!!!! I'm waiting to hear back if i'll be able to get him or not. SO I am praying!!! I may be a Sphynx mommy for the second time!!!!! yaaaay!!!! But I will have to wait til the end of July..Booo! lol I understand why though, the wait is gonna kill me!!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile::Laugh::LOL:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Awwww...I hope it's a Tux brother for Kreacher!

Is it too soon to start begging for pics? Yeah, we should probably wait til you know, but feel free to "encourage" the breeder to decide fast! :Wink:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here is a pic she sent me. The little hefer is on the far right :):ThumbsUp:

picture.php

He looks bigger than all of them!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow he is cute, he will be a big boy! Hope you def get him have you heard any more about if he's yours yet?!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The breeder is waiting till it gets a little older to see if she wants to use him for breeding or if I can get him :( I hope how she sees how he would have sucha good home!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So cute I hope you get him! Can't we just tell the breeder he is so big that if her females are small they will not breed well:BigSmile::Wink:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I hope she decides to sell him to you.
You know Polar Bares breeder was going to keep him for his breeding program but he offered him to me.
I have no idea why.
The other kitten he had offered me turned out not to be show quality.
He did sound nice though.
He was seal mink and white with aqua eyes.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Okay, you guys are NOT helping my kitten fever at ALL!!!!! Everyone seems to be getting babies and I'm soooo jealous!! Ughhhh!!!! Why can't my two just get along so I wouldn't be so afraid to get another????? :Dizzy:

Back