Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Crying Again!

susi794

Staff member
Tonight when I got home Boo had a totally red face and a rash down his back, so in a few minutes it's back to the vet for me. But that isn't why I'm crying again...I got my mail and opened the most lovely card from Heather and Sophie and inside was a $25 American Express gift card! OMG, I love you for it, but you certainly didn't have to do this, Heather and Sophie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! --it'll help pay for the new meds I need to buy for the babies while I'm there tonight. I've said it over and over and over again--this is the kindest place I've ever known. The last few months have been incredibly hard--and you all have made me and my cats feel so loved and cared about! I worried how I would do what I have needed to do and felt kinda guilty asking God to help me with my cats when there is so much horror in the world--but He did help me--He sent me a whole bunch of angels-- in you! May God bless you so very much and may your kindnesses come back to you tenfold.
I love you all so very much!
Susi and the entire crew--the gang and the fab five

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We love you, too, Susi! Hope Boo feels better soon. That is nice of Heather and Sophie to send you a nice gift card; I'm sure it'll come in handy.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm sorry to hear about Boo. I hope he is alright.

No need to thank us- we wanted to try to help a little. You and the gang are loved!

gizmo6370

Banned
Pfffff.....i saw the title of your topic.....for a minute i thought there was something terrible wrong with the fab five....thank god they are allright :Smile:
Sorry to hear about Boo...i'm sure he will feel much better after his trip to the vet....
Very nice of Heather & Sophie :ThumbsUp:....great to be part of such a loving and caring group :Smile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
OMG I thought the same thing as Gizmo and was so scared to read it! Thank god! Hope the rash is not to much of anything, and things keep pointing to the good for you and your gang!:BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
Sorry...didn't mean to scare everyone wi th my title--Boo is fine. He is having an allergic reaction to something--maybe the beef I fed him yesterday and today--but the vet thinks it's more of a contact allergy--that he must've gotten into something. Anyway, he got a cortisone shot and I got another bottle of azithromycin. Hey I almost made it for an entire pay period without going to the vet! It's been the longest gap for several months--almost two weeks. Lulu is still snotty and sneezing, Petunia is coughing, and so are Mabel, Dulcinea and Noel AGAIN, so he wants me to up the azithromycin to every day for three days, then every other day for 5.
I wish I could get the darn stuff cleared up!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope it clears up soon.
I was so scared when Coco got sick but the meds worked and the cold is gone.
The title scared me also.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow thats progress. Sorry about Boo! I hope he gets better soon!
So nice of Heather and Sophie! What an awesome group we have here! I love it!! ANd we all love you and the gang!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I love how things seem to come in just when you need it!!! Sorry to hear about boo. I hope he is all better soon!! Be more discriptive with the titles,,some of us have bad hearts!!! LOL HUGS!!!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am glad that no one is REALLY sick.....little Boo and the rest of the gang, get better reall soon.....it's Dr's orders!! LOL

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Scary title, good subject! Well...all apart from poor Boo, but glad to hear it's not serious! big loves to you, the gang and the fab 5 and continued prayers for good health.

X

susi794

Staff member
Thanks to all. Boo is looking good this morning, Itty Bit was practically eating the bottle this morning, Petunia crawled over to meet me, but is still coughing a little. Rosie just was snoozing and was irritated when Itty Bit crawled over her squealing for his bottle. LOL Zuchini and Tiddlywinks have started rolling onto their backs and playing with the others--they are nice fat boys! Rosie has also started to plump up again...and even though Itty Bit is a little midget, he's a powerhouse, I tell ya! And I think he's cuter than a bug's ear--he has totally stolen my heart, so I pray nothing happens to him. If we can make it to solid food, that will be a pretty good sign for him--my Pruney was really skinny and now he's a normal sized cat. Was really scared his growth had been stunted or something--so am hoping the same is true for Itty Bit. But Lulu is small and Moody wasn't ever that huge either....so maybe he's just small. But he looks about 1/3 the size of the other kits. Will take pics again tonight if they are cooperative.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thats awesome Susi! I really love their names! Expecially itty bit:ThumbsUp:

cant wait to see pics!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh I'm so glad to hear they are all doing well! Can't wait to see the pictures...Ittybit sounds like a little angel.

X

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear good news as always! Definitely looking forward to new pics! :ThumbsUp:
That's great that Boo is improving :Smile:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Didn't get on the puter yesterday and look at all I missed. Susi you scared the bejeezus out of me but am so glad Boo is better. We all love you, hang in there!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me too. I love hearing the progress of your little babies! Once again, I am so sorry for the lost of Itty Bit. :Cry: I pray that his siblings will grow up to live long, healthy and happy lives.