Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cuddle monsters!

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh geez, these two just melt my heart everyday! They just love each other so much!!
I swear, I don't know how I ever get anything done... all I ever want to do is just watch them sleep, eat, play, and well... more sleep. Haha.
They are our little cuddle monsters and I could never imagine life without them.

upload_2016-3-9_21-28-57.png

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh geez, these two just melt my heart everyday! They just love each other so much!!
I swear, I don't know how I ever get anything done... all I ever want to do is just watch them sleep, eat, play, and well... more sleep. Haha.
They are our little cuddle monsters and I could never imagine life without them.

View attachment 66554
@Nicolemorgan, so precious...you are truly blessed and the cuddle monsters are truly lucky to have you as their mommy. :)

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Awh, thank you so much @GoldHazel, such kind words!

Thank you @Toa and Ross :happy::happy:
@Nicolemorgan, I truly meant those words. Especially after reading your original post in this thread where you said, "I swear, I don't know how I ever get anything done... all I ever want to do is just watch them sleep, eat, play, and well... more sleep."

That's a true Mama...and a great one to boot! :)

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Nicolemorgan, I truly meant those words. Especially after reading your original post in this thread where you said, "I swear, I don't know how I ever get anything done... all I ever want to do is just watch them sleep, eat, play, and well... more sleep."

That's a true Mama...and a great one to boot! :)
Well thank you very much! All of our fur and furless babies truly are our children, and get treated and spoiled as such! haha

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Adorable. Love such photos.

Now that I have Min, I can honestly say that a few months ago I didn't think Sphynx could be any more enchanting... until you get another. Max and Min turn me into mush or make me laugh. Either way I wish I could make a living just watching and playing with them all day!!! Glad I'm not alone.