Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cumming, GA Show last weekend

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I had posted about this previously upcoming show, but it was one of the posts that disappeared & I didn't have time to repost. But anyway, there was a show in Cumming, GA this past weekend that I made an unplanned trip to with Sammi Jojo. It ended up fruitful as she got more points towards her regional breed win. There were also 2 sphynx kittens, a sphynx champion, and a sphynx premier there.

20140309_163218 (800x684).jpg

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Wow Congrats!!! I wish I would have known I could have tried to make the show. :) Maybe next time!

Oh my goodness! My grandmother lives in Cumming! It's only about 45 mins from me! How did I not know about this?!

I would have loved to meet you two! :joyful: I had tried posting about the show before it occurred but it disappeared. I also would've posted about it sooner, but I wasn't planning to go to that show until the last minute. A good place to check for shows in your area is at catshows.us (y)

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would have loved to meet you two! :joyful: I had tried posting about the show before it occurred but it disappeared. I also would've posted about it sooner, but I wasn't planning to go to that show until the last minute. A good place to check for shows in your area is at catshows.us (y)
Awesome thank you for the info!!! I will watch for near by shows.

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had posted about this previously upcoming show, but it was one of the posts that disappeared & I didn't have time to repost. But anyway, there was a show in Cumming, GA this past weekend that I made an unplanned trip to with Sammi Jojo. It ended up fruitful as she got more points towards her regional breed win. There were also 2 sphynx kittens, a sphynx champion, and a sphynx premier there.

View attachment 44907
Congratulations to you & sammi jo :) you look like a very proud mummy & you have every right to be :) xxx

Tierani

Lairian
Congrats!!! I live in Atlanta and am looking to attend Sphynx shows for fun. I just can't seem to find any. Is there a good source where I can see when and where shows will be in GA? Thanks =)

Back