Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Curious

tessblack

Banned
Yeah if I think about it too much I would go veggie but I do like a good steak. I am sure if I had to hunt and kill it myself then I would be a veggie.

ktate88

Banned
I don't get a bigger belly ache.... I get a bigger belly!!!:Hysterical::Hysterical:

So true!! I was my skinnest in high school and I could eat fast food everyday if I wanted to unaffected. I'm only 22 but man that metabolism has slowed down. Also helped that I'd go to the gym everyday...hmmm maybe I'll get up and go utilize that membership.

I think thats true. I'm only 32 but sometimes i get down right ill if I eat at certain places.
Oh no, I get that too! I feel icky after eating Zaxby's but I love their fries...

emmysmom10

Lairian
I was a vegetarian for about 2.5 years, but now I eat everything except beef. Mostly chicken and pork, and I don't like to think about my food possibly being someones pet!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Oh no, I get that too! I feel icky after eating Zaxby's but I love their fries...

Never heard of Zaxby's but I love me some Sonic or Chic-fil-A!:ThumbsUp: Good thing we dont have any of those close to me in Ohio!!!! Nearest ones are a hour or more away!! That helps!:LOL:

Back