Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cute cheap Christmas shirts at Target

tessblack

Banned
Hey guys was just at Target and they were just putting a bunch of pet shirts out in there dollar bins. They are for Christmas and are very cute and only 2.50 each. Also they have all there Christmas pet stuff out and have the cutest little flap hate, pics soon. Also all there pet costumes are half off but they seem to have a lot so I am sure they will got down to 90% off by the end of the week.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta love Target!:ThumbsUp: I have been going nuts we just got a Target last year and they just made our walmart into a super center:Sweat: gosh where to shop?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
The hat sure looks great. I love the way your cats never seem to complain about whatever you dress them in!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for the info- that hat is great! I have to go get one- hope california targets carry those hats for pets.

tessblack

Banned
OMG that hat is SO adorable. I have to get one. Are they in the dollar bin section or the pet section??

No these were in the pet section I think 3.99 or 4.99. If anyone can't find them we have a lot at two different stores here, just let me know I can pick a few up.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Tess I love what you do to your kitties!! I picked up a sweater on clearance today and I thought of you. I thought "Tess is going to be so happy that that I bought Sherlock his first article of clothing!" LOL!!!:LOL:

tessblack

Banned
Tess I love what you do to your kitties!! I picked up a sweater on clearance today and I thought of you. I thought "Tess is going to be so happy that that I bought Sherlock his first article of clothing!" LOL!!!:LOL:

Great more kitties in clothing. I guess mine don't seem to mind because they always get extra love and treats. You must put some pics up. They usually don't like things on there head but Twitch walked around petsmart with her little witch hat on.

JacksMom

Banned
Thanks for the info! I just saw this thread and am getting on my shoes for a quick Target run! I must have this hat!! Absolutely adorable!! Target is just down the street, hope they have some here!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Rofl, the hat made me laugh. And your costume pictures were wonderful. I bet you got a lot of attention when you took them shopping.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I guess im gona have to leave the confines of the house tomorrow... out into the world of other humans in meatspace.

On a side not i was cleaning out my closet and found some old black satin fabric from a costume i made 3 years ago and I think ill make my roommates dog a dress!! Trouble is shes a blender pet. shes brindle and blends in with EVERYTHING!

tessblack

Banned
Hey Guys

I spoke to the Target manager and not all the Targets have them out yet. She said the cat stuff will be out in all the stores by next week. I am picking up some extras just in case anyone can't find them.

tess

Inferno12

Banned
I am going today to Target. I really, really, really hope I find one of those hats for Johnny. That hat has got to be the cutest I have ever seen

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Over here you don't find anything like that.
Dressing a cat up here would be impossible at least if you tell anyone about it :( (ofc if you have friends with the exact same interest but tell someone in general they would totally loose a lot of respect for you)
Even on sphynxforums you never see it. You wouldn't get TOO bashed for a shirt or so but hats and costumes would render a lot of bad mojo.
Petstores have some stuff for dogs but mainly rain coats and such.

And i thought a bit about how a stroller would be met out in public here, hehe. It just could never be done. Just the idea of walking down a street with a clothed cat in a stroller anywhere else in the world but America I think is out of the question. Don't ask me why, but that's the way it is.

Any of you guys from England or Germany etc have other experiences? How's Canada? And rural America for that matter.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Oh gosh, that'd almost be worth shelling out the cash to get a passport so I can go cross-border shopping at Target!!! The hat is freakin' adorable and rather practical for winters in Ottawa. :) I wonder if it comes with a sedative so I could actually get it on Teeka's head?

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh gosh, that'd almost be worth shelling out the cash to get a passport so I can go cross-border shopping at Target!!! The hat is freakin' adorable and rather practical for winters in Ottawa. :) I wonder if it comes with a sedative so I could actually get it on Teeka's head?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back