Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cuteness Overdose!

TotenEngel

Banned
Just had to share this, partly as I am happy to see the boys getting on and secondly because it really is just too cute!
Red is the big boy who is about 12 years old and the fluffiest short haired cat I have ever known, therefore probably the warmest of the others!
Normally, by the time I have run and found the camera everyone has woken up, but delighted it wasn't the case this time

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Decadent sweetness. You are right. You see a great shot and you have to run find the camera, check batteries, check the settings, flash etc. ---- then the super great shot is missed because they move.:Dizzy:

TotenEngel

Banned
aww thank you everyone, yes, I do have a thing for red tabbys, I have another red tabby moggy too lol, our poor black and white boy plays 'odd one out' lol
We've had the little one for a month and he is very 'full on' so it is lovely to see moments like this
And yes, he is a red tabby and white Don sphynx :)

TotenEngel

Banned
Had to go and look this up on wikipedia!

There are four tabby patterns that have been shown to be genetically distinct:
mackerel
classic
spotted
ticked

very interesting! I always call them all red tabbys but am now going to go examine the 3 boys and see if they are different variants!

Back