Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

cutest blog

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Every morning at work I watch aol news and it showed this story about a french couple who are making a 9000 mile hike on foot. About two months into their hike they met an unlikely friend. A kitten and now it chronicles their trip with this cat. It's is just to cute and heartwarming for words.

the site is : http://www.turnoftheworld.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Wow thats so great I don't belive the cat just hangs out there like that! I guess they have A new and very thankful pet.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, that is truly amazing. The kitten is so adorable- and really cute when he is falling asleep in the backpack. :Smile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: yeah I fit it in with sphynxlair post time :BigSmile: When you see my desk I have two laptops on it. My work one and my personal...I'm so bad :Pudently:

I do the same thing too! I'll start something for work on my desktop then I have my personal email and something sphynx related going on on my laptop! :Laugh: My form of multitasking :Smile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I do the same thing too! I'll start something for work on my desktop then I have my personal email and something sphynx related going on on my laptop! :Laugh: My form of multitasking :Smile:

I am guilty of that as well, especially while I'm writing up my inspection reports onto my computer at work. Sometimes I need to look at something cute or funny (like on Sphynx Lair) to break up the monotony! :Wink:

Brooke

Banned
I am guilty of that as well, especially while I'm writing up my inspection reports onto my computer at work. Sometimes I need to look at something cute or funny (like on Sphynx Lair) to break up the monotony! :Wink:

Me too! Gotta have my little "mental health breaks" throughout the day! :LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am guilty of the same :Surprise: I have my own office so there is nothing from stopping me!
I even have A rep that comes in everyother week and I have to log on and show her everyones updates!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am guilty of the same :Surprise: I have my own office so there is nothing from stopping me!
I even have A rep that comes in everyother week and I have to log on and show her everyones updates!

:LOL: I show everyone at work all the beautiful sphynx's here. I figured it broke up the monotony of staring and hearing about Meecho all the time :Laugh:

Back