Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cutest chair

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I went shopping at the National Harbor and went into the cutest little store and saw the most impractical thing ever. So you guessed it I HAD to buy it :LOL::Laugh: It is a green fuzzy chenille easy chair. Great thing is Meecho loves the darn thing. Now if that isn't spoiling your cat with her own personal easy chair I don't know what is :BigSmile:

Attachments

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Love it,That is so cute!-Meecho looks so adorable sitting there! Aww!♥

Kalliee, I think you and I were born with the same "sucker gene"...I wouldn't have been able to leave without that chair either!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love it! I really want to get Scrotie one of those little lounge- like therapy chairs...they deserve it they really do lol

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love it! I really want to get Scrotie one of those little lounge- like therapy chairs...they deserve it they really do lol
here is the website for the store. http://www.otrgifts.com/
They don't show the chair on the web page but if you email them they can get it to you. When I left they still had a lavender one and I got mine for $40.00.

Also there is the cutest pet store there. Kinda expensive but there was this red gingham dress there with little people sewen on them that I have to go back and get on pay day. Of course the dress cost more then the chair, but I just can't stop thinking about it. Here is that website: http://www.tikiandme.com/

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the pic! Meecho looks poised to take over the world!