Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cutest Sphynx Kittens/Cats

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross we are on a waiting list! We took our time and interviewed several breeders before choosing this one. Yoshi and Neboo were rescues and we loved them VERY much but they had very poor health! And it broke our hearts! :cry: Especially losing them after only 3 yrs. So we have found a breeder that is registered with The American Association of Cat Enthusiasts, Inc. (AACE) , The International Cat Association (TICA) and Cat Fanciers' Federation (CFF). So we feel a little more confident in getting a healthier kitty! She has been breeding for almost 20 yrs and has several Queens....she does not over breed. She also lives within a 45 min drive so once we have a baby picked out, we can go visit often. So for now we wait.(It's SOOOOO HARD!!!)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@sphynxmoms oooooh I hope there will come a litter fast! It's awesome that she lives close by so you can visit the litter when they're born. It's great to be able to see your little baby growing up and be able to play with him/her already. Please keep us update!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross I will definitely keep you updated and I always LOVE pics so I will prob drive everyone crazy with pics and updates once he/she gets here. We put the request in as looking for a boy just to get on the wait list but we aren't overly picky about that! Paws crossed!!!

SarahsRedmon

Lairian
What really frustrates me is when I'm all excited about showing off photos of my babies, which I've waited thirty years for and still can't believe I have, and someone who is a complete hater turns up and says eh what's that ugly thing, is IT spiteful?!
I bet if I said that about the toddler hanging off their hip they would be pretty upset. Why do people assume they are spiteful?
Sorry I will get off my soap box now!

I completely agree. It is super annoying when people are like ugh why would you want that it's so ugly. I'm like Uhh the same reason you married that thing and had little baby things. Smh people who don't have sphynx done understand. But actually that's not true because before I had one when I first saw one I thought there were fascinating. Little gremlinesque but adorable gremlins. And when people find out how expensive they can be they really get all pretentious about it. Smh..

Mousemumma

Lairian
Guess what? I'm on waiting list too! My husband saw I was so sad over Buddy and has arranged with the breeder to have first pick next time which will be September so plenty of time to get moving out the way and look forward to my new partner in crime!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

This is not our baby...we are still waiting for him to be born....but....Here's what we will name our baby....Buck.....Buck Nakid LOL

Last edited:

sphynkles

Lairian
Im gonna get a sphynxie soon! We've picked our breeder, but havent contacted her yet, for we will near december. So excited!

Mousemumma

Lairian
Well update
Sorry for my absence. After Buddy was not viable I was really down, then it's been you can afford the next one, you can't, you can, you can't. Then this time last week our beautiful moggy boy was run over and killed. He was only four and a mummy's boy. Heartbreaking. So anyway it means we can afford the Sphynx kitten who is eight weeks old and we are just waiting to bring her home. Trying to think of a name as it is needed asap for papers. It's so hard. I was thinking mia or roxi

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Mousemumma so sorry for the loss of your moggy boy. It's heartbreaking to lose him at such young age at such an terrible accident.

The new girl will bring some happiness in your life. Do you have a pic of her? I like Mia and Roxi both. I think it depends on her personality. Mia is a more cute sweet girl. Roxi a more naughty girl:).

Mousemumma

Lairian
@Mousemumma so sorry for the loss of your moggy boy. It's heartbreaking to lose him at such young age at such an terrible accident.

The new girl will bring some happiness in your life. Do you have a pic of her? I like Mia and Roxi both. I think it depends on her personality. Mia is a more cute sweet girl. Roxi a more naughty girl:).
Knowing the personality it will probably be roxi then!!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Look at that cute little peanut. She already out on adventures. Looks like a Roxi indeed:).

And Pixie is beautiful. She looks so happy. Guess she just heared the news about her getting a little sis