Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cutest Sphynx Kittens/Cats

renewedmind

Banned
So all the other games on here made me want to try something.
So lets try this... Find the cutest Sphynx or Sphynx cross breed such as bambino elf etc... post the picture and tell us what you would name it... This does not include your own pet... Sorry... The fun part is going to be
1. the name... you cannot use the same name someone else already has
2. You cannot use the same picture someone else already has

I will go first...
36b8ec5325b9bf6d8bcef7b60d0cf189.jpg

Name: Nemo
Now it's your turn! Have fun!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Mousemumma lol I took it as the ultimate compliment when I saw you posted our boy...no worries. Many of us post pics on FB, IG we never know where they are seen. Thanks for sharing....Valentino (hubby is Italian) or Romeo (a lover) would have totally fit as well. But for us Myshka ...our little mouse in Russian fits him the best. LOL. BTW happy to see you are an active member in the community now.

Patti

Last edited:

Mousemumma

Lairian
@Mousemumma lol I took it as the ultimate compliment when I save you posted our boy...no worries. Many of us post pics on FB, IG we never know where they are seen. Thanks for sharing....Valentino (hubby is Italian) or Romeo (a lover) would have totally fit as well. But for us Myshka ...our little mouse in Russian fits him the best. LOL. BTW happy to see you are an active member in the community now.

Patti
Can't be without my sphynxlair now, I'm addicted!
Myshka is so handsome, he looks such a loving boy. That picture shows exactly how Sphynx cats are different to furries, that intense bond and love has never come from my furries but pixie power wow! Can't wait to get Buddy now! It's nice to be able to talk to like minded guys and help others if I have had a similar situation. The site is like a comfort blanket!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Mousemumma glad you are enjoying. We try very hard to make this a positive community. We see too much negativity about people judging the breed and decisions people make. Whether we are seasoned member or newbies I am amazed at how much we all learn from one another.

Mousemumma

Lairian
What really frustrates me is when I'm all excited about showing off photos of my babies, which I've waited thirty years for and still can't believe I have, and someone who is a complete hater turns up and says eh what's that ugly thing, is IT spiteful?!
I bet if I said that about the toddler hanging off their hip they would be pretty upset. Why do people assume they are spiteful?
Sorry I will get off my soap box now!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I have been blessed to have been owned by a naked baby(s) for 13+ years now. From the start I promised myself to ignore the haters/negative people. They thrive on attention and often get a thrill bashing this amazing breed. They obviously have not been loved by a Sphynx. I prefer to ignore negative comments @Mousemumma. Every day is a blessing with these guys. I always say your life is changed when a Sphynx comes in to it...stay positive...it is a choice.

Amy Ritchison

Lairian
They don't know what love is until they have been loved by a Sphynx , my Sinatra is so sweet and loving . There are negative comments and haters but if only they be around a sphynx and be loved by one they would truly understand !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back