Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Da Bee... Astrid's new favourite toy

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So, as some of you may know, the company that makes Da Bird make several other attachments and toys. During kitten weekend I picked up the Da Bee and a sparkler attachment. Everything was 50% off.
So the Da Been comes on a short sparkle wand and has a metal string. Still has the clip on the end to change around the toy.
Astrid just loves it, it actually keeps her attention longer than the Da Bird! Other than her trying to drag is under my bed to devour the Bee, it is great!
It is small enough to fit in my bedside table, so she gets to play with it before bed.
IMG_3310.JPG

Apparently this is how we hunt lol no zoom ears or anything, just big doe eyes and lays as flat as possible
IMG_3311.JPG
IMG_3313.JPG

(Yes I still have my Christmas tree up lol and yes it is a Charlie Brown one.)

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So, as some of you may know, the company that makes Da Bird make several other attachments and toys. During kitten weekend I picked up the Da Bee and a sparkler attachment. Everything was 50% off.
So the Da Been comes on a short sparkle wand and has a metal string. Still has the clip on the end to change around the toy.
Astrid just loves it, it actually keeps her attention longer than the Da Bird! Other than her trying to drag is under my bed to devour the Bee, it is great!
It is small enough to fit in my bedside table, so she gets to play with it before bed.
View attachment 77875
Apparently this is how we hunt lol no zoom ears or anything, just big doe eyes and lays as flat as possible View attachment 77876 View attachment 77877
(Yes I still have my Christmas tree up lol and yes it is a Charlie Brown one.)

@Maddie it's so wonderful when you can find toys your babies love. It looks like fun and deals are always a plus!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That is awesome. What store did you get the bee at? I would definitely love to pick something like that up to have in my repertoire. They love the cat dancer, and of course Da Bird. My biggest problem is that I have raised homicidal killers who are capable of destroying a toy utterly in one play session.

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Woofy's. I don't know if they are on the mainland lol. They are usually marketed as selling food I believe. Discount food I think actually lol

Back