Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Da Bird! A first experience for Astrid

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I went toy shopping today, picked up a couple of the Chinese-fingertrap jumping toys and a da bird! So far Astrid loves it! So we will see how long the feathers last...

I think she believes she has wings with the air she is catching to attack it! It is hilarious.

Here's a picture of her stalking it, from my lap, you know, the perfect launchpad to sink your nails into before jumping haha!
IMG_1163.JPG

Jumping pictures aren't working yet... she's too fast so they are all blurry. So I have some screen shots of her from slow mo videos of her lol
IMG_1262.PNG
IMG_1261.PNG

Crazy cat lol :)
Would love to see your guys' babies playing with their da bird toys!!
Have any of you tried the other attachments? The non-feather ones? If so, what do you think of them?

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Maddie Go astrid go! You can catch Da Bird! Love to see her jumping with her clows out. You can see she loves it.
I tried the other attachments like a fox tail. They chased it but got bored of it pretty quick. They still love Da Bird (now bird number 5 cause they're good at killing the feathers:).

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Check for a sports mode on your phone or camera while taking pictures it really helps for action shots plus if you shake alot lol. still though great pictures. I love the way they look when they jump.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
YAY Astrid. Man, she is all in with her play play. That's so awesome.

I have one of the other attachments for Da Bird but haven't dug it out yet! I should try it soon. I need to reorganize my rod toys because they're are so many and they're all tangled up in my closet LOL

Mousemumma

Lairian
So I went toy shopping today, picked up a couple of the Chinese-fingertrap jumping toys and a da bird! So far Astrid loves it! So we will see how long the feathers last...

I think she believes she has wings with the air she is catching to attack it! It is hilarious.

Here's a picture of her stalking it, from my lap, you know, the perfect launchpad to sink your nails into before jumping haha!
View attachment 74689
Jumping pictures aren't working yet... she's too fast so they are all blurry. So I have some screen shots of her from slow mo videos of her lol
View attachment 74691 View attachment 74690
Crazy cat lol :)
Would love to see your guys' babies playing with their da bird toys!!
Have any of you tried the other attachments? The non-feather ones? If so, what do you think of them?
These photos are awesome! Go Astrid!

Levi

Lairian
Lol. Sinatra loves playing with the wicker pieces that he calmly rips off of my antique dining room chairs. I mean, why have wicker right?!

Back