Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

DA BIRD !!!!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well its finally arrived :) First impressions i thought it looked a load of rubbish, like it had come from the £shop & i'd been ripped off but how wrong was i !!! My boys are addicted, they both went crazy for da bird even Fifa whos a miserable old man most days !!! They both went nuts for it ive never seen cats jump around as much have my boys have, well & truly worth every penny, i had to put it away coz my arm was aching & they sat looking towards the ceiling where it had gone, i can see me & my boys having loads of fun with this :) :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
Toby destooooyed one Da bird! Completely ripped the feathers apart and off into pieces! He runs like the wind holdng his Da bird prey I pull on the pole and it is like catching a shark! He does not let go! The whole rod bends and he runs!

Oh well, better stock up on Da birds when petco sends me a save 30 % free shipping!
DA Bird rules here!
Welcome to Da Bird workout!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I need to check this out I've been gone too long what is this?
The first i'd ever heard of da bird was here on the lair, so me being nosey i had to look it up on you tube.....we ordered ours from amazon for £10 with free delivery that was half the price it was everywhere else, it seems more popular in USA so maybe somebody else knows of a better deal but defo worth every penny to us :) xxx

Ollie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I used super glue to glue the pole together cause mine are so aggressive with that poor Da Bird they kept pulling the pole apart.
I just bought DA bird tonight after reading all your reviews! My pole is one piece though, which is great! The feathers spin and sail through the air...so cool, and Oliver loves it!

Ollie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Da Bird is truly the best! We are having so much fun! When Oliver catches it he tries to run off with it. He looks so proud of himself LOL and is trying to figure out how he is going to get away from me! Looking for replacement "birds" .
Anyone here try the 'cats meow' toy?? Any reviews?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
We are on our second Cats Meow Toy...Jouët mutilated the first one...lol. It is very well liked among our crew. I have to hide it in a closet...let me pull it out and try to get pics for you.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1397353271.478545.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1397353282.965398.jpg

It is a magnet...lol...as soon as I hit the button they were on it !!!! Girls just wanna have fun!

Ollie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yes I've seen a you tube video... I was just wondering if it was good / worth it. Thanks for the info. I might pick one up ! It's great to see Ollie play with gusto! He must have been getting bored if his old toys. Right now a paper bag with some crinkle balls in it are keeping him busy LOL.

Bobbafett

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My girls love their cats meow. We're currently out of batteries for it though.

Da bird is crazy though. We actually have to hide it. And even then, last night they found it and tried dragging it out !!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That
@Ollie no the girls thank you for asking so I brought it out for them...lol. I find the key is hiding toys and bringing them out. They seem more special. I hide their tunnel as well. Every time I bring it out they go nuts!

Patti
is really great advice. I will have to put together a toy trunk. Heeee.

cherp

Lairian
Thanks for all this info. I am still looking for something that will entertain Miss Zoey (other than humans of course!). I bought Da Bird based on all the reviews . . . and she loved it . . . for two minutes! We do not have ANYTHING that entertains her for more than two minutes. I keep buying things with the hope it will keep her engaged. I want to try the Cats Meow . . . but am reluctant . . . may have to re-c0nsider it though. I like Catzzmeow's advice of hiding toys and bringing them out. I may have to try that!!!!!

Back